Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"The Alpha-Bet" by Scottt Hildreth on sale for $0.99 As comic as erotica can be

http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Bet-CHRISTY-CROSS-EROTICA-ebook/dp/B00FGYHAY4

"The Alpha-Bet" receives solid 5 star reviews on Amazon. A MUST READ for the people that are capable of digesting adult humor. This comic erotica is laugh out loud funny, and sexy as %$#@

Reviews on Amazon are all 5 stars.

"This is definitely NOT a romance novel. The authors synopsis is direct and accurate as to what to expect for this adventure. It truly is a hysterically funny story about Christy Cross who takes her sexual ambivalence into her own hands, by grabbing bitter lemons and making lemonade. Yep, literally. The situations she finds herself, her bestie Heather and numerous other characters in the book in, well, cross every border of the alphabet and beyond. The fact she is always drunk and thinks like a dude is complete and utter lunacy. Which makes you laugh. Yes, laugh, you can do it, it's allowed.
Although all of the characters and chapters in this book are freaking hilarious, for some reason the skateboarding Chuck is just crazy funny. Hope he shows up again some time. Ok, and the liquor store scene. Arggghhh, too many to mention!
I loved this book because it's just effin funny. It's the antithesis of romance, political correctness and doing what is right in it's purist form. It's a middle finger to what is 'normal'. Because who decides what is normal? Will you remain with the flock, or become the black sheep to be yourself?
That's part of what Christy Cross flags in your face. She isn't a cookie-cutter person and in the end, it doesn't matter.
Christy Cross, YOU ARE BOSS. I can't wait to laugh through what she does in her next trip through the alphabet. " - Kindleluvr

 
"Be warned this is not a romance with a cuddly HEA, this is a down and dirty raunchy tale of Christy Cross,her best friend Heather and the bet!

I started this book late last night and read thru the wee hours of the morning,I was not able to put it down! Some of the situations that Christy puts herself pretty much had me laughing so hard I started to cry. There's not truly one thing that stands out as the funniest moment for me,it just one thing after another,after another....but I will say I'll never look at mayonnaise the same and I have a new unit of measurement for a certain part of the male anatomy.

But above all,what I really loved about this book was that I didn't know what to expect from moment to moment with Christy and her friend Heather. Scott Hildreth kept me guessing, that to me is a rare find. Not to many books surprise me anymore, there's a standard formula especially in the romance/erotica genre which is fine and I'm not knocking it but it's nice to still surprised.

So thank you Scott Hildreth for keeping me guessing and making me laugh!!!" - Deborah Clearwater
 
 
On Sale for $0.99 for three days..... Try it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment