Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Alpha-bet, by Scott Hildreth - The funniest adult humor available

 
 
Scott Hildreth's new comic erotica is so funny from beginning to end, that you'll cry. It is a "keeps you guessing" type of read that will always, chapter after chapter, keep you laughing out loud.
 
 
Adult humor like no other. Try it today, on sale for $0.99 through the end of the week.
 

With over 16 reviews, its average rating is 4.7 stars. See Debb's review on Goodreads. She has 1900 books that she has rated, so she's no novice to rating books.....


Christy Cross Book I "The Alpha-Bet"

5 STAR REVIEW

"Be warned this is not a romance with a cuddly HEA, this is a down and dirty raunchy tale of Christy Cross,her best friend Heather and the bet!

I started this book late last night and read thru the wee hours of the morning,I was not able to put it down! Some of the situations that Christy puts herself pretty much had me laughing so hard I started to cry. There's not truly one thing that stands out as the funniest moment for me,it just one thing after another,after another....but I will say I'll never look at mayonnaise the same and I have a new unit of measurement for a certain part of the male anatomy.

But above all,what I really loved about this book was that I didn't know what to expect from moment to moment with Christy and her friend Heather. Scott Hildreth kept me guessing, that to me is a rare find. Not to many books surprise me anymore, there's a standard formula especially in the romance/erotica genre which is fine and I'm not knocking it but it's nice to still surprised.

So thank you Scott Hildreth for keeping me guessing and making me laugh!!!"

Debb on Goodreads (1900 ratings)

No comments:

Post a Comment